- Location: US (Remote office)
Netreo is trusted worldwide by thousands of private and public entities, and manages half a billion technology resources per day. From launching rockets into space to saving lives, helping assure financial futures to feeding millions … our 1,400 customers in 60 countries are making an impact across key industries. Netreo’s full-stack IT infrastructure management (ITIM), application performance monitoring (APM) and digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions empower enterprise ITOps, developers and IT leaders with AIOps-driven observability, actionable insights, process automation and accelerated issue resolution. By having real-time intelligence on all resources, devices and applications deployed in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid networks, Netreo’s users have the confidence to deliver more reliable and innovative internal and external customer digital experiences. Netreo is available via subscription, and in on-premises and cloud deployment models.
Netreo is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies. In addition to receiving leading reviews at Gartner Peer Insights, Capterra and G2 for sterling offerings and service, we have also received The Startup Weekly’s 2021 “Exceptional Workplace” Award.
If you love the internals of languages and libraries; and debugging and solving code issues, this might just be the role for you.
For this role, you will be a developer of Netreo’s profiler libraries, server agents, and other SDKs and libraries. The code you produce will be running in process on thousands of our client’s applications and servers; running with low overhead and efficiently as possible is key; and will help your peers (other developers) around the world to quickly find and solve their own applications’ performance issues. This team is responsible for building profilers for Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, .NET and Python.
Note: This role will be working on the Stackify APM solution which was acquired by Netreo in 2021.
What You’ll Do
- Be the lead .NET developer for Netreo’s .NET based distributed tracing product
- Maintain a .NET based server monitoring agent
- Help design and build the next generation of Netreo monitoring and profiling agents
- Work with the engineering leadership and product management on the roadmap
- Work with a team of other developers
- Adhere to organizational standards for security, performance, and automated testing
- Determine and follow best practices and patterns
What You’ll Have in Experience and Skills
- 4+ years of work experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- .NET: capable of writing clean, efficient, fast code
- Polyglot language experience with Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP or Java is a strong plus
- Experience using profilers, APM products, and other diagnostic tools a plus
- Knowledge of Linux internals – File system, security, configuration, etc strongly preferred
- Experience using cloud hosting, docker, and Kubernetes strongly preferred
Netreo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Netreo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Netreo employees or any other organization location. Netreo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this position, email your resume to [email protected] with “Lead .NET Developer” as the subject line.Submit Your Resume