- Location: US (Remote office)
Netreo is trusted worldwide by thousands of private and public entities, and manages half a billion technology resources per day. From launching rockets into space to saving lives, helping assure financial futures to feeding millions … our 1,400 customers in 60 countries are making an impact across key industries. Netreo’s full-stack IT infrastructure management (ITIM), application performance monitoring (APM) and digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions empower enterprise ITOps, developers and IT leaders with AIOps-driven observability, actionable insights, process automation and accelerated issue resolution. By having real-time intelligence on all resources, devices and applications deployed in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid networks, Netreo’s users have the confidence to deliver more reliable and innovative internal and external customer digital experiences. Netreo is available via subscription, and in on-premises and cloud deployment models.
Netreo is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies. In addition to receiving leading reviews at Gartner Peer Insights, Capterra and G2 for sterling offerings and service, we have also received The Startup Weekly’s 2021 “Exceptional Workplace” Award.
Netreo is looking for an experienced software developer who will be responsible for implementing the front end for our award winning cloud and on-premise monitoring application. They will architect and design large and small product components and features. They will write code that queries a variety of data stores and presents them in a visually appealing application. The ideal candidate is an experienced developer who also has an understanding of the building blocks of IT infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert in a Linux development environment
- Strong experience with PHP
- Experience with backend technologies: .net, perl, python
- Experience working with UX concepts and designing user friendly UIs
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, Influx DB, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience working with remote geographically distributed teams
- Experience leading and mentoring small teams of developers
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Yii, Laravel, etc)
- Experience with both backend and front end development (full stack engineering)
- PHP, Python, .net
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Influx DB
- Experience with cloud technologies
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- EC2, S3, API gateway, server-less computing
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Nice to have experience with monitoring products and standards:
- Cloud APIs (cloudwatch, Azure graph API etc.)
- IT Vendor monitoring APIs and SDKs
- Powershell and/or WMI
Netreo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Netreo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Netreo employees or any other organization location. Netreo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this position, email your resume to [email protected] with “Senior Frontend Developer” as the subject line.Submit Your Resume