- Location: US (Remote office)
Netreo is trusted worldwide by thousands of private and public entities, and manages half a billion technology resources per day. From launching rockets into space to saving lives, helping assure financial futures to feeding millions … our 1,400 customers in 60 countries are making an impact across key industries. Netreo’s full-stack IT infrastructure management (ITIM), application performance monitoring (APM) and digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions empower enterprise ITOps, developers and IT leaders with AIOps-driven observability, actionable insights, process automation and accelerated issue resolution. By having real-time intelligence on all resources, devices and applications deployed in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid networks, Netreo’s users have the confidence to deliver more reliable and innovative internal and external customer digital experiences. Netreo is available via subscription, and in on-premises and cloud deployment models.
Netreo is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies. In addition to receiving leading reviews at Gartner Peer Insights, Capterra and G2 for sterling offerings and service, we have also received The Startup Weekly’s 2021 “Exceptional Workplace” Award.
Netreo is seeking a Technical Writer – a self-starter who has both a strong writing background and empathy towards our customer and internal teams. You are a critical part of our Product Management team, who develops content strategy and works closely with multiple teams to deliver solid, thorough documentation that empowers our users to do more and faster.
This is a high growth opportunity with a fast-paced, highly collaborative startup environment. You will have a significant influence on our overall content strategy by helping define the product documentation structure. You also need to be flexible and entrepreneurial, comfortable operating with ambiguity.
What You’ll Do
- The Technical Writer needs to stay aligned with the engineering development cycle to write product and technical documentation for customers and internal teams.
- Create, edit and proofread procedural instruction documentation. Participate in process and system walkthroughs as needed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of target audiences, including technical operations and development teams.
- Conduct competitive research on best practices of documentation and drive improvements to the company content management.
What You’ll Have in Experience and Skills
- Strong experience in technical, content and/or instructional writing
- Experience creating process documentation that clearly and efficiently communicates concepts, ideas, and instructions
- Ability to translate verbal information into clearly written procedures
- Excellent listening and observation skills.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of agile software development, and continuous delivery (CI/CD) will be a plus.
Netreo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Netreo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Netreo employees or any other organization location. Netreo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.To apply for this position, email your resume to [email protected] with “Technical Writer” as the subject line. Submit Your Resume