Customers Continue to Rank Netreo Highest Among Competitors for Best Support, Easiest To Do Business With, Easiest To Use and Easiest Setup
Huntington Beach, Calif. – July 21, 2021 – Netreo, the award-winning provider of IT infrastructure and application performance management solutions and one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies, has earned Momentum Leader recognition in G2’s Momentum Grid Report for Network Monitoring | Summer 2021. One of only nine vendors named a Momentum Leader in the highly competitive and crowded market, Netreo’s recognition is based on year-over-year growth of employee, social media and web presence, combined with increasingly positive customer reviews written by verified users on G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website.
“We are honored by this continued recognition from our customers of our commitment to their success,” said Jasmin Young, CEO of Netreo. “Our focus remains on delivering solutions that drive customer success, and the depth and breadth of positive customer reviews reflect the attention to detail and outstanding support that our customers receive from our sales, implementation and customer support teams.”
In the 2021 G2 Summer Report, Netreo received the highest overall customer satisfaction ratings across multiple enterprise IT monitoring categories, including Best Support, Easiest To Do Business With, Easiest To Use and Easiest Setup. Netreo also received High Performer ratings from customer reviews in five categories: Server Monitoring, Enterprise Monitoring, IT Alerting, Network Monitoring, and Application Performance Monitoring.
Netreo customer reviews in G2:
- “Great product, easy to set up, and great customer support”
- “This is also a great tool for our executive team that needs just a big picture view of the status of our network.”
- “Netreo also allows us to easily report and demonstrate our compliance on key goals.”
- “With all the monitoring tools on the market, Netreo was able to be implemented in a day to start gathering data … and [provided] 95% of [what] everyone needed in minutes.”
- “Ease of use and responsiveness of the support team.”
- “Shop and compare, then you realize that it is not a steal, it is just the honest way they do business: no gouging, no BS, no pushy sales.”
Netreo’s full-stack IT infrastructure management (ITIM), application performance monitoring (APM) and digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions empower enterprise ITOps, developers and IT leaders with AIOps-driven observability, actionable insights, process automation and accelerated issue resolution. By having real-time intelligence on all resources, devices and applications deployed in cloud, on-premises and hybrid networks, Netreo’s users have the confidence to deliver more reliable and innovative internal and external customer digital experiences. Netreo is available via subscription, and in on-premises and cloud deployment models. Netreo is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies and is trusted worldwide by thousands of private and public entities, managing half a billion resources per day.
Try Netreo for free or connect with Netreo on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netreo
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netreo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netreo/
Director of Marketing