What an amazing year it has been at Netreo!
We’re honored to have been able to support your IT monitoring and management efforts in 2020 – and here are some highlights of the product releases, news, and content from Netreo throughout the year to support you in your IT monitoring needs!
The Netreo platform was enhanced with new capabilities like
- AIOps to automatically discover, configure and tune the entire monitoring environment.
- Netreo Cloud to provide a cloud-based deployment model for unified visibility into an organization’s disparate sites anywhere (on-prem/cloud), or anytime.
- Digital Experience Monitoring to monitor remote personnel’s experience into critical IT resources like Microsoft 365.
- Kubernetes Monitoring to have container performance monitoring, optimization of container health, and container cost control.
We’ve been transforming to meet your evolving needs with
- A new leadership team with software and cloud industry veterans like new CEO (Jasmin Young), new Chief Revenue Officer (Ged Caldwell) and new VP Product Management (Xin Han)
- International expansion with the opening of our London office, and new partners in the UK, Germany, Brazil, and India.
- Acquisition of CloudMonix, a cloud infrastructure monitoring company specializing in advanced insight into system performance, auto-scaling of resources, automation of issue resolution and self-healing to ensure uninterrupted service.
We’re grateful for industry recognition from your feedback! Thanks to you, we’ve been recognized by
- G2’s Summer Grid Reports as being a “High Performer” for Enterprise Monitoring, Network Monitoring, and IT Alerting. Additionally, in the Summer “Enterprise Monitoring Grid Report”, Netreo was the highest rated vendor in six “Customer Satisfaction” areas against other well known vendors in the space.
- Inc 5000, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the fourth year in a row.
Your Favorite Webinars
Throughout the year, Netreo webinars saw over 1,600 registrations for a broad range of topics including
- NUGGET 2020 – The first annual Netreo User Group Get-together.
- Managing IT Performance from Home: Turning Chaos into Digital Transformation – featuring SimonMed CIO Duleep Wikramanayake.
- Driving Service Improvements and Value in IT Operations – featuring Whitlock IS VP of Technical Consulting Paul Almany, and Whitlock IS CTO Alex Ulbrich.
- Skip to the End: Accelerating Root Cause Analysis – exploring how to determine the root cause of outages so they don’t ever get repeated.
- Winning the Battle Against Data Deluge and Alarm Fatigue – highlighting how to make your monitoring information actionable so you don’t get drowned in data.
The Best of Netreo Blogs of 2020
Do you follow the Netreo blog? We regularly publish new content with IT monitoring and management best practices including
- Three Keys to Automating Enterprise Network Management so you can stay in control of your ever-changing IT landscape.
- Network Telemetry – An IT Executive’s Guide detailing how using the right kind of telemetry data enables network operators to address network blind spots proactively and keep their business systems operating efficiently.
- Tame IT Chaos by Leveraging Advancements in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence exploring how diving into years of accumulated IT data can help us find meaningful insights and use them to guide the future.
- Your IT Infrastructure Can Be Vulnerable – Even Without A Cyber Attack sharing 3 best practices for staying on top of vulnerabilities outside the realm of cyber attacks.
Thank you again to all of our customers for making this such a wonderful year! We look forward to being your trusted partner for IT monitoring and management in 2021 and beyond. Try out our award-winning software here!