Netreo enjoyed a tremendous year, and we are all exceedingly grateful for our outstanding customers. May you, your colleagues, family and friends enjoy a healthy and happy holiday season filled with laughter, warmth and joy.
We know our success is based on your success, so without further ado, let’s take a look at how our 2021 highlights will fuel a great 2022 for all our customers!
- Our strategic acquisition of Stackify helps customers by adding Prefix real-time application profiling, Retrace full lifecycle APM and end-user monitoring to enable true Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) capabilities in the near future
- With a focus on a great user experience, Netreo issued more than 30 version releases for Netreo SaaS and Netreo On-Premises in 2021. Each improved security, ease-of-use and performance for customers: from expanded Single Sign-On Support to our new Retrace dashboard widget, and much, much more
- All 3 Netreo product lines earned Veracode Verified Standard status, with Prefix already featured in the Veracode Verified Directory Listing. Retrace and Netreo will be added in Jan 2022, so keep an eye out for updates
Favorite Events & Webinars
- More than 300 customers, resellers and business partners attended our 2nd Annual NUGGET user conference, enjoying 23 High-Value Content Sessions from fellow customers, Netreo experts and guest speakers
Our community also gained valuable insights through our educational webinar series in 2021, including hosted content from powerhouse industry analyst firms.
- Fireside Chat: The Future of Monitoring and Observability – Featuring Forrester Research Analyst, Naveen Chhabra
- Uniting DevOps and IT Ops with Observability – Featuring 451 Research Analyst, Liam Rogers
- The 12 Keys of Command Center Excellence – Tips, tricks and best practices from Netreo Co-Founder and Solutions Architect, James Mancini
- Better Monitoring: Netreo Case Studies – Explore how Netreo customers achieve success using the Netreo full stack IT infrastructure monitoring, observability and management platform
- Monitoring + ITSM + CMDB: Together in Perfect Harmony – Explore ways to maximize efficiencies when using tools that often share overlapping data sets and features
Customer success is the only true measure of our success, and we are grateful for the positive feedback from our community, which has earned us many accolades. Most gratifying are recognitions based on customer feedback, including:
- 5 “Best Product”/“Product of the Year” awards from Network Computing (Overall Product, Testing/Monitoring), SoftwareReviews (APM Gold Medal), Digital.com (Best APM Software company) and SD Times (100 “Best in Show” Performance Monitoring 2021)
- 53 awards in the seasonal G2 Grid Reports (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) for Momentum Leader, Best Support, Easiest to Use and Easiest to do Business With, Enterprise Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Mid-Market Network Monitoring, Application Performance Monitoring, IT Alerting, Server Monitoring and many others …
Thanks to our community for your ongoing support and loyalty!
We are also honored to have received some corporate awards for our growth (5th consecutive Inc 5000 award), workplace (Startup Weekly’s 2021 Exceptional Workplace Award) and team (Startup Weekly’s award to CEO Jasmin Young as 2021 Women in Business to Watch).
Strategic News & Channel Expansion
We’ve been staying focused on customer success by addressing your needs in product, service and support. We’ve been bringing the best of the community to ensure that your needs are met and have expanded our channels to provide global support with a local touch in target markets. For example, we welcomed 15 new channel partners in 2021, including Silxo in the UK, ServiceBerry in Asia Pacific and EoraTech in ANZ. 2022 will see these efforts yield greater customer satisfaction through improved product, service and support offerings.
Wrapping it Up
We are committed to enabling our community to thrive through the opportunities and challenges each year. Please check out our tips and tricks for optimizing your IT performance through Expert and Guest blog posts to our series of ITIM-focused blog posts and On-demand webinars. Keep an eye on all our resources on our Netreo and Stackify by Netreo websites throughout 2022 for exciting information on maximizing your IT investments.
From all of us at Netreo, have a safe and joyous holiday season, and we look forward to seeing and hearing from you in the coming year!