Netreo enjoyed another great year, and we’re extremely grateful to our customers and partners for their ongoing loyalty and support. We wish all of our customers, business partners, your employees and ours the happiest of holiday seasons.
2022 began with a monumental shift in sales strategy and the addition of experienced leaders in key disciplines.
Netreo launched our Channel First initiative, pivoting our organization to a 100% channel sales model. Running a successful, multi-tiered sales operation requires 2 key elements: the right partners and the right programs. We began by turning 1 of our top customers, ArrowECS, into our biggest global distribution partner for commercial accounts. Richard Drewelow, Netreo Vice President Sales & Channels, Americas, shared details on the initiative with our friends at eChannel News. We also added the immixGroup for access into FED/SLED markets, and signed Xylex Technologies to bolster our local representation within Latin America and Caribbean enterprises.
- We started the year releasing extensive enhancements to Netreo’s cloud monitoring capabilities, simplifying how IT organizations optimize and adapt to today’s hybrid enterprise infrastructures. Added support for optimizing more than 30 Azure and AWS resources improves our popular SaaS solution, which already provides comprehensive observability and monitoring across Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Office 365, Google Cloud, Google Apps for Business, Salesforce and many other cloud providers and services.
- In March, Netreo earned Veracode Team Certification for all 3 major product lines. With independent validation that Netreo proactively monitors processes, products and people in all aspects of product development, operations and maintenance, Netreo customers know that their data security is Priority 1.
- Security. Usability. Reporting. These 3 major themes anchored more than 19 Netreo version releases throughout 2022. From greater flexibility and assistance with passwords to UI improvements, new reports and reporting features, Netreo continues to improve the user experience with an eye on keeping your data secure.
Featured Events & Webinars
- All Systems Go! 3rd Annual User Conference – With more than 350 registrants and 30 insightful and informative sessions, Netreo’s 2022 user conference extended to 2 days! Netreo executives and guest presenters offered business insights and a glimpse into Netreo’s future. Internal Netreo experts delivered useful tips and tricks for all Netreo, Retrace and Prefix users in a host of product sessions, and best of all, every presentation is hosted on YouTube!
- In-Person Conference Attendance – Everyone at Netreo was extremely excited to return to select in-person events in 2022: such as Cisco Live!, the immixGroup Government IT Sales Summit, the Emitec IT Monitoring Conference and more. Netreo experts provided industry insights through panel sessions and speaking engagements to share more ideas on company impact.
Netreo expanded educational content with our in-depth webinar series and blog. All on-demand webinars cover a wide range of topics:
- Cloud Visibility: Tips to Cover Your “aaS” – Covering the importance of monitoring cloud resources.
- Eliminating Event Noise & Alert Fatigue via ITSM + Monitoring Integration – Discussing how to leverage integrated monitoring & ITSM systems to eliminate alert fatigue.
- Managing the Hybrid Cloud Conundrum – Covering strategies for managing and optimizing the performance of your diverse mix of cloud and on-premises resources.
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring “Gotcha’s” – The Stuff Your Vendor Won’t Tell You – Detailing what you need to know about ITIM solutions that vendors probably aren’t telling you
- Netreo also published a number of provocative blog posts throughout the year, sharing unique perspectives and industry expertise with our community. With titles including What is Full-Stack Observability and Do I Really Need It? to What is the Real ROI of an ITIM Tool?, each post provides practical and highly useful tips, from product selection to overcoming monitoring challenges, that anyone in IT can leverage.
Awards are great, and we thank our customers for their support and industry recognition! Many thanks for the 36 badges earned through verified customer reviews in G2’s seasonal reports throughout 2022 (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter). In addition …
- Inc. 5000 – For the 6th consecutive year, Netreo earned a place in the publication’s annual list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States
- Network Computing – Customers and industry pundits also voted Netreo Testing / Monitoring Product of the Year from Network Computing for the 6th time in 7 years
- Startup Weekly – Netreo earned recognition as a Software Company to Watch and Exceptional Workplace (for the 2nd straight year), plus Netreo CEO Jasmin Young received Women in Business to Watch (also for the 2nd straight year)
- SD Times – In the publication’s annual 100, Retrace by Netreo received Best in Show honors for the 4th straight year
- Intellyx – Netreo earned the Digital Innovators Award for making it through the analyst firm’s rigorous briefing selection process and delivering a successful briefing that results in coverage
Wrapping it Up
We are delighted to have met with more of you in person this year, and we look forward to further opportunities in the coming year. We recognize that the ongoing enablement of our partner and customer communities is our only path to success, and we will continue delivering valuable content for optimizing the performance of your IT investments. Keep an eye out for new and updated resources throughout 2023 on our Netreo and Stackify by Netreo websites, including Expert and Guest blog posts, our ITIM-focused blog series, On-demand webinars, eBooks and whitepapers. And most importantly, have a safe and joyful holiday season!