What is Azure Logic Apps Service?
It’s a service that permits a developer or any technical savvy individual to automate the execution of business processes and workflows through a visual design interface. It is part of the Azure App Service that provides easy means to create and execute business workflows. It also provides integration capabilities that connects cloud and on premises based apps and services together.
How are Azure Logic Apps used?
It helps in developing and delivering, workflow and business processes design and integration. It can create workflows that integrate data and logic from disparate systems.
Azure Logic Apps enables:
- Visual creation and automated execution of business processes and workflows
- Automate repetitive tasks such as data entry
- Provide integration capabilities with web, mobile, and API apps
- Integration with on premises, enterprise and SaaS applications
- Integration with third party apps and services via connectors from Azure Marketplace