Azure Networking is the collective Azure-based network solutions and services provided by Microsoft Azure Cloud Services Platform.
Azure Networking solutions portfolio includes:
- Azure virtual network – create a private network or connect on-premises networks
- Azure load balancer – availability and network performance services
- Azure Express Route – dedicated network fiber connection to Azure
- Azure Traffic Manager – routing and managing incoming traffic
- Azure DNS – Host domain name in Azure
- Azure VPN Gateway – establish secure connectivity between premises
- Azure Application Gateway – deliver scalable websites and online services
What is Azure Networking used for?
It is used to deliver a comprehensive network delivery, monitoring, and management solutions for delivering a cloud-based hybrid (for connecting local and cloud networks). By using Azure Networking’s solutions, an enterprise can deliver;
- A complete cloud-based virtual network that can connect cloud and on-premises networks
- Gateways for delivering applications, services and VPN
- Network load balancing and routing solutions
- Creating, deploying and managing websites
Netreo provides Microsoft Azure Resource Monitoring and Automation.