How are Azure Web Apps used?
It is primarely used to create;
- Web applications
- Mobile Apps
- Logic Apps
- API Apps
Besides this, they also provide a API management, notifications and mobile engagement platform.
What to monitor and automate in Web Apps
Some of the ways to monitor and automate monitoring and operational tasks in Azure Web App are;
- Monitoring HTTP WebRequests
- Average response time of web or mobile apps
- CPU and Memory utilization
- Automate the scaling of compute infrastructure.
- Auto restart, recover and kick off Azure Webapps and Webjobs.
How Netreo can help in monitoring Azure Web Apps?
Netreo extends Azure Web Apps by providing comprehensive monitoring, sophisticated auto-scaling, automated recovery and customizable rule-based Web Job execution services. Netreo provides immediate insight into key metrics of Azure Webapps and Webjobs. It allows to easily setup alerts with simple or complex criteria.