12 Easy Ways to Improve Command Center Operations
Command Centers often struggle with limited visibility — especially shared visibility between teams. Additionally, teams are using loosely coupled discrete tools that create information silos. As a result, there is lack of communication causing redundant efforts and slow issue resolution. So, how do you address these challenges to improve Command Center operations?
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to design an organized crisis management action plan.
- Who to include in the Command Center action plan decision tree.
- Best practices to use in your Command Center.
- How to use automation in the monitoring and management of your infrastructure.
- Tips to increase data visibility throughout your organization.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Many organizations are using ServiceNow to implement ITIL and ITSM functions in their environment, but integrating ServiceNow with your overall visibility strategy can be a challenge.Learn more about webinar