5 Little-Known Ways to Simplify Systems and Network Monitoring
Some of the most common challenges in systems and network management include over-alerting, too much administrative overhead, and consistently being stuck firefighting issues instead of preventing them. To help overcome these issues, we’ve identified 5 simple ways to simplify monitoring within your IT infrastructure.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to track baselines to see trends and detect and alert on unusual behavior, not failures.
- Best practices to ensure the right people are alerted at the right time.
- How to use templates and rules to automate your IT response.
- Tips to reduce the administrative burden of monitoring networks, systems and applications.
- Ways to effectively improve service levels and reduce MTTR.