Introducing Netreo Version 12
Today’s IT organizations are faced with the challenge of integrating new technology into their infrastructure while continuing to support all of their legacy needs. Building upon the host of features already present in our flagship product, we’re proud to announce the release of Netreo v12. The enhancements found in this latest release greatly furthers an administrator’s ability to get deep insight into resources across their entire IT landscape.
With the release of Netreo v12, IT organizations will have greater ability to get deep insight into resources across their entire IT landscape with extensible integrations, unlimited scalability, device grouping functionality, and more.
View this webinar to explore:
- Enhanced RESTful APIs for extensible upstream and downstream integration between mission critical applications, ancillary tools, and OmniCenter.
- An introduction to Service Engines that allow for unlimited scalability with OmniCenter.
- Increased device grouping functionality using business workflows and functional groups.
- Support of multiple Active Directory groups, allowing automatic elevation of privileges by moving a user from one group to another.
- Updates to event log retrieval allowing new event log pollers to be easily added to OmniCenter.
- The new Administrative Dashboard bringing all device administration functions together in one place.
No webinars scheduled at this time
We're sorry, but there are no upcoming webinars scheduled at this time. Subscribe to our blog by filling out the form to stay up-to-date on our next scheduled webinar.