Observe.Ensure your Microsoft Windows Server Management is running without failures. Get immediately notified of any unhealthy backend resources or other failed activities.
Analyze.Track a wide range of performance metrics. Get alerted whenever metric values get out of the expected range, and resolve issues before failures occur.
Act.Based on the observations and analysis of data gathered, Powershell scripts can be executed against your SQL Database to remediate issues that may be detected.
Linux Server MonitoringNetreo provides a powerful set of monitoring features for Linux Servers. Rest assured that you will be notified of problems by immediate alerts rather than upset customers.
- Monitor and get alerts on CPU, memory, disk, processes
- Track any performance counters
- Receive alerts on critical information from event logs
Linux Server Automation
- Automatically restart failed Linux services
- Automatically reboot the server according to a schedule
- Execute custom Bash scripts
Azure Visibility: Tips to Cover Your “aaS”
Optimizing costs and monitoring the performance and availability of Microsoft Azure resources are no simple task, especially when you’re lacking visibility into said resources. View this webinar for tips to ensure your “aaS” is covered, be it IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, or FaaS.View Webinar