Introducing Netreo v12.1
In today’s modern IT environments systems and network management isn’t a ‘one-size-fits-all’ proposition. Flexibility is the name of the game. Building upon the host of features already present in our flagship product, we’re proud to announce the release of Netreo v12.1. The improvements found in this latest release greatly increase the flexibility of Netreo to assist administrators in getting them visibility into their environment they need, when they need it.
View this webinar to explore:
- New device management paradigm and dashboards that make it simple to visualize and manage massive sets of devices.
- Template flexibility for administrative workflows.
- Service Engine architecture enhancements.
- Automatic ServiceNow CMDB device on-boarding.
- Improvements to bandwidth utilization calculations and how it is monitored.
- One-click software synchronization for all Netreo appliance types.
Andy Markowitz is the product manager at Netreo. He brings more than 20 years of experience in the software industry to the company.
Andy joined Netreo in 2003. In previous positions, he served as a systems administrator, project manager, and developer, working extensively in post-sales support and pre-sales solutions engineering. Before Netreo, Andy worked as a systems administrator at Laptops for Less.
He holds a BS from Colorado State University and an MBA from California State Fullerton.
Fill out the form to register for the webinar.